Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very good punch for all ages. It has to freeze overnight, so make in advance.
Make and share this Fake Champagne : ) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine juices, lemonade concentrate and sugar in a large container.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Store in freezer at least overnight.
- Remove from freezer about 3 hours before serving time or until mixture starts getting a little slushy.
- Break up mixture and place in a large punch bowl.
- Add ginger ale.
This is great for kids during the holidays (like New Year's). They don't feel quite so left out when adults make a toast :). We all love the taste and it's good for the kids.
Fantastic punch! While I didn't think this tasted like champagne, I thought it was one of the tastiest punch recipes I've ever tasted. I made it for a Church function and it got rave reviews by young and old. Just as a note, when I tried out the recipe I made it as written, but the night of the event I forgot the sugar. Honestly I preferred it without the added sugar, but it was wonderful both ways. Thanks for the recipe, Karen; I'll use it often.
there is a shortcut version.chill all ingredients and combine in punchbowl.make an ice ring with punch mixture add new washed plastic flowers. garnish with star fruit. shortcut #2 c0ombine all ingredients in eletric icecream freezer. freeze one batch till slushy,combine with another chilled batch. Enjoy!