This makes two loaves of long baguette type French bread that has wonderful flavor and is so easy to make!
- Place ingredients in bread machine according to manufacturers directions.
- Start machine on dough setting.
- When dough cycle is complete, remove dough with floured hands and cut in half on floured surface.
- Take each half of dough and roll to make a loaf about 12 inches long in the shape of French bread.
- Place on greased baking sheet and cover with a towel.
- Let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning pan around once halfway during baking.
- Remove baked loaves to wire racks to cool.