1/22 Photos of Failproof French Bread (Bread Machine)
This makes two loaves of long baguette type French bread that has wonderful flavor and is so easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in bread machine according to manufacturers directions.
- 2Start machine on dough setting.
- 3When dough cycle is complete, remove dough with floured hands and cut in half on floured surface.
- 4Take each half of dough and roll to make a loaf about 12 inches long in the shape of French bread.
- 5Place on greased baking sheet and cover with a towel.
- 6Let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- 7Preheat oven to 450°.
- 8Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning pan around once halfway during baking.
- 9Remove baked loaves to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Failproof French Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 293.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g