6 hrs 15 mins
WI Cheesehead's Note:
From Pampered Chef's Kids in the Kitchen cookbook. Fun breakfast dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain peaches, reserving the juice.
- 2Chop peaches. Add chopped peaches, nectar and strawberries to medium bowl and stir.
- 3Divide mixture evenly among 3 ice shaver tubs and cover with lids.
- 4Place tubs in freezer and freeze until firm (about 6 hours.).
- 5Cut cantaloupe into 8 wedges.
- 6Place a chilled bowl under the ice shaver to catch shavings.
- 7Remove frozen mixture from 1 tub and shave with ice shaver.
- 8Using ice cream scoop, place 1 scoop of shaved fruit mixture in each cantaloupe wedge. Serve immediately.
- 9Save the 2 remaining tubs of frozen fruit mixture to make this breakfast treat again or to enjoy for a snack or dessert.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Frosty Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g