Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
havent tried it yet, but as soon as i get soft tofu, i will definitly try
Make and share this Everyday Vegan Choco Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Combine applesauce, tofu, soymilk and vanilla in food processor, and process until well blended.
- Add tofu mixture to dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until batter is set and top is dry, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool in pan; cut into bars and serve.
These are a cake-y brownie with really good flavor. I'm sure these won't last long around here. The best part was getting to lick the bowl! No eggs! Yay! ~ Oh! I only baked them for 40 minutes. Reviewed for Pick-A-Chef.