1 hr 20 mins
animal lover's Note:
havent tried it yet, but as soon as i get soft tofu, i will definitly try
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Coat 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Combine sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- 3Combine applesauce, tofu, soymilk and vanilla in food processor, and process until well blended.
- 4Add tofu mixture to dry ingredients, and mix well.
- 5Scrape batter into prepared pan.
- 6Bake until batter is set and top is dry, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool in pan; cut into bars and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everyday Vegan Choco Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.8
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 116.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g