Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
'Strawberry' is in the title because of the pink colour of this smoothie, but there are several other fruits that go into making it an experience of... well... paradise. :)
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 3⁄4-1 cup strawberry (fresh or frozen)
- 3⁄4-1 cup peach slices (fresh or frozen)
- 1 small orange, divided into sections
- 1 kiwi, scooped out of skin
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla soymilk (add more or less as needed)
- If you are using frozen fruit, you will probably want to thaw it a little (overnight in the fridge, or in the microwave for last-minute smoothie cravings!).
- Dump it all in the food processor (blenders take soooo much more patient stirring - I, for one, have little use for them -- ) and blend.
- Slowly pour in the soymilk. Keep blending until a uniform colour is achieved. Minus the flecks of kiwi seeds, of course.
- Spoon into two big glasses, and enjoy your frosty treat!