Prep 55 mins
Cook 0 mins
Modified from VegWeb Eggless Wonton Wrapper recipe by aurorakitten for the Vegetarian Pot Stickers recipe here on zaar. Note This makes that recipe Vegan
- Sift flour and salt then stir in warm water, slowly. Dough should be very stiff.
- Knewad on floured surface until smooth. Use a towel to cover and let rest for at least 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into half. Roll out dough making them very thin. If thicker it will reduce them number of wrappers per half.
- Cut into 3 inch squares.
- Repeat step with second ball.
- To store use cornstarch. Sprinkle on dough and keep in airtight bag in freezer or fridge.
- For Spring rolls cut bigger squares [6-8 inches].