That is Dr House to you's Note:
Modified from VegWeb Eggless Wonton Wrapper recipe by aurorakitten for the Vegetarian Pot Stickers recipe here on zaar. Note This makes that recipe Vegan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour and salt then stir in warm water, slowly. Dough should be very stiff.
- 2Knewad on floured surface until smooth. Use a towel to cover and let rest for at least 20 minutes.
- 3Divide the dough into half. Roll out dough making them very thin. If thicker it will reduce them number of wrappers per half.
- 4Cut into 3 inch squares.
- 5Repeat step with second ball.
- 6To store use cornstarch. Sprinkle on dough and keep in airtight bag in freezer or fridge.
- 7For Spring rolls cut bigger squares [6-8 inches].
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Wonton Wrappers or Spring Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 146.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g