1/3 Photos of Easy Vegan Pancakes
You won't miss the eggs in these vegan pancakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, lightly mix all ingredients until just combined.
- 2Overmixing will make the pancakes tough.
- 3Leave mixture on the counter to rest for 3-5 minutes and then fold it onto itself two or three times, lightly to make sure that the batter is fairly well incorporated.
- 4Cook on a greased skillet or griddle over medium to medium high heat until golden.
- 5If there are large lumps, carefully break them apart with the spatula while the pancakes are cooking.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Vegan Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1205.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 13.0 g