You won't miss the eggs in these vegan pancakes.
Make and share this Easy Vegan Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, lightly mix all ingredients until just combined.
- Overmixing will make the pancakes tough.
- Leave mixture on the counter to rest for 3-5 minutes and then fold it onto itself two or three times, lightly to make sure that the batter is fairly well incorporated.
- Cook on a greased skillet or griddle over medium to medium high heat until golden.
- If there are large lumps, carefully break them apart with the spatula while the pancakes are cooking.
- Serve immediately.