Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my super easy version of tomato florentine that's a complete meal with only 4 ingredients - pre-made tomato soup, fresh baby spinach, orzo, and white beans. Pair with some crusty bread or even some grilled cheese!
- 1⁄2 cup dry orzo pasta
- 1 (32 ounce) carton tomato soup (I recommend Imagine Creamy Tomato, its non-dairy too)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- Cook orzo according to package (I recommend slightly under cooking), drain and set aside.
- Add tomato soup to a pot with cannellini beans and cook until heated through. Add spinach and orzo and cook until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat and serve.