Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
For a busy college student. This dish doesn't take much time while still being fairly healthy.
Make and share this Easy Mushroom Garlic Polenta Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Bring the water and salt to a boil. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add the polenta and simmer until fully cooked, about 10 to 30 minutes depending on your stove.
- Spoon the polenta into a greased 10 inch glass dish. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Ladle sauce onto the top of the polenta. Sprinkle the nutritional yeast on top of the sauce.
- Next add 2 cloves of minced garlic and the mushrooms.
- Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes.
Wonderful introduction to Polenta. This was my first time making it was my husbands first time eating it since being vegan. Will try a smaller dish as we didn't have a 10 x 10. Such a great base to experiment with.