1/2 Photos of Easy Mushroom Garlic Polenta Pizza
For a busy college student. This dish doesn't take much time while still being fairly healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the water and salt to a boil. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Add the polenta and simmer until fully cooked, about 10 to 30 minutes depending on your stove.
- 3Spoon the polenta into a greased 10 inch glass dish. Let cool 10 minutes.
- 4Ladle sauce onto the top of the polenta. Sprinkle the nutritional yeast on top of the sauce.
- 5Next add 2 cloves of minced garlic and the mushrooms.
- 6Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mushroom Garlic Polenta Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.8
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 458.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g