Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
Got this from Discovery Health, and I added garlic, because who doesn't LOVE garlic?
Make and share this Easy Healthy Black Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients, except salt and pepper, in a food processor or blender.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is perfection: easy, healthy, and fast! :-) I thought the cilantro & garlic made the recipe -- so don't leave those out! Had some of this as a yummy dip and later used it as a base for mexican pizzas -- very versatile! Definitely a KEEPER! Thanks for sharing it.
Great dip. It tastes so good, even though I left out the cilantro. We ate this with some scoop chips during the Packer game today, and the Packers won! It HAD to have been the dip right? Made and reviewed for PAC Fall 2008. Thanks :D
Fabulous dip in all respects! Quick, easy to make, healthy and GREAT TASTING!! Yes it deserves capitals! (This is quite similar to a dip that I make, only mine has parsley and tahini.) I made half the batch without cilantro for my mom, added it to mine, and we both enjoyed our portions hugely! THANKS!