1/2 Photos of Easy Cilantro Lime Rotel Salsa
This salsa recipe is a my own variation of the salsa that my mother-in-law makes. I really hate store-bought salsa, so I was excited to find that she knew how to make a really easy, tasty salsa. Even though the ingredients are canned, it tastes incredibly fresh (thanks to the cilantro and lime juice.) My variation is different from my MIL's in that I added cilantro, garlic, and lime juice. Hers was still very delicious without it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice/chop the onion based on your preferences. I prefer to chop mine in a food processor.
- 2Remove cilantro leaves from stems. Discard stems, and chop cilantro leaves or run through food processor slightly.
- 3If you prefer really chunky salsa, then simply mix all ingredients together.
- 4I prefer a more blended salsa, so I use a food processor to make my Rotel and petite diced tomatoes a bit smaller.
- 5I never measure the minced garlic, cumin, lime juice, salt, or pepper, so the amounts are all estimates. You can adjust to your own personal tastes.
- 6Enjoy! I've been known to just eat it straight from the bowl. :-).
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cilantro Lime Rotel Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 255.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g