Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Vegan Black Beans Easy Save for later Quick Meal
Make and share this Easy Cheesy Vegan Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Using a food processor combine flax, Yeast and beans.
- If you like your burgers cheesier add more yeast.
- The consistency should be a thick pancake batter.
- The thicker is better as you can make it pile like an actual burger.
- I recommend using these for in the pan burger unless you use foil on the grill.
- Put your stove to med to med-low heat and cook until slightly brown.
- Flip and voila!
- These are excellent with wheat buns, Ketchup and Honey Mustard.
made this for my kids and they really liked them. when I tried them, they seemed to need something more - maybe a little sweet/sour or salt. wasn't my favorite, but I will definitely make them for the kids again.