Vegan Black Beans Easy Save for later Quick Meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a food processor combine flax, Yeast and beans.
- 2If you like your burgers cheesier add more yeast.
- 3The consistency should be a thick pancake batter.
- 4The thicker is better as you can make it pile like an actual burger.
- 5I recommend using these for in the pan burger unless you use foil on the grill.
- 6Put your stove to med to med-low heat and cook until slightly brown.
- 7Flip and voila!
- 8These are excellent with wheat buns, Ketchup and Honey Mustard.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Vegan Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.6
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 17.8 g