4 ingredients,most you may already have.I just love recipes like this.Very easy,and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In dry heavy saucepan,cook sugar,alone,undisturbed;over moderate heat until it begins to melt.
- 2Continue cooking,stirring with a fork,until it is melted completely& a deep caramel.
- 3Remove from heat& carefully add water down side of pan.
- 4Return to heat& cook caramel,stirring,until dissolved completely.
- 5Stir in salt& vanilla extract& chill until cold.
- 6Freeze sorbet in an ice-cream maker.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy CARAMEL Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 197.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 66.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g