Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
4 ingredients,most you may already have.I just love recipes like this.Very easy,and yummy!
Make and share this Easy CARAMEL Sorbet recipe from Food.com.
- In dry heavy saucepan,cook sugar,alone,undisturbed;over moderate heat until it begins to melt.
- Continue cooking,stirring with a fork,until it is melted completely& a deep caramel.
- Remove from heat& carefully add water down side of pan.
- Return to heat& cook caramel,stirring,until dissolved completely.
- Stir in salt& vanilla extract& chill until cold.
- Freeze sorbet in an ice-cream maker.