1/12 Photos of Easiest Ever Pizza Dough
This is so easy to make -- no long rising times and all in one bowl! And, if you don't feel like pizza, try just brushing the dough with olive oil, and topping with olives, parmesan cheese and rosemary to make foccacia bread. I have also topped it with a mixture of oil, finely chopped fresh herbs (parsley, basil, oregano) and garlic paste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Throw all ingredients into a bowl and mix together with a food processor (using dough hooks) or by hand.
- 2The dough will be fairly sticky but don't add any more flour.
- 3Instead scrape it into an oiled bowl, cover with a cloth and leave to rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size. I like to let my dough rise in an ever-so-slightly warmed oven or in an airing cupboard.
- 4When dough is finished rising, pre-heat oven to 400 F degrees.
- 5Turn onto a floured surface and work in a bit more flour until the dough loses its stickiness -- you shouldn't need too much -- then roll out to desired size, keeping the dough about 1/2 inch thick.
- 6Leave to rise for about 10 minutes, before topping with your favourite ingredients.
- 7Put on a baking sheet sprinkled with flour or cornmeal and bake for 10-15 minutes in a very hot oven until lightly browned. Our standard is 230-240 C in a fan oven for 10 minutes on a top shelf.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Ever Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.4
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 392.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 13.4 g