You can serve this over ice cream or yogurt, or serve it on its own with a dollop of whipped cream. Freshly grated nutmeg is also a nice addition when serving. It also makes for a great breakfast. Prep time includes the sitting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together in a 3-cup microwave-safe dish; stir well.
- 2Cover tightly, with either a lid or plastic wrap, and microwave on High for 2 minutes; remove cover and stir.
- 3Cover tightly again and microwave on High until fruit is tender and easily pierced with a fork, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- 4Keep covered and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to allow flavours to blend, before serving.
- 5Keep any leftovers refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Fruit Compote For Two
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 52.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g