Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can serve this over ice cream or yogurt, or serve it on its own with a dollop of whipped cream. Freshly grated nutmeg is also a nice addition when serving. It also makes for a great breakfast. Prep time includes the sitting time.
- Mix all ingredients together in a 3-cup microwave-safe dish; stir well.
- Cover tightly, with either a lid or plastic wrap, and microwave on High for 2 minutes; remove cover and stir.
- Cover tightly again and microwave on High until fruit is tender and easily pierced with a fork, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Keep covered and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to allow flavours to blend, before serving.
- Keep any leftovers refrigerated.