1/1 Photo of Dried Apricot and Pumpkin Jam
Missy Wombat's Note:
From Sue Ruchel's book "Windfalls". This recipe is her Gran's secret recipe and you can't really taste the pumpkin. The yield is a guestimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the apricots overnight in 500 ml of water.
- 2The next day, peel the pumpkin into small chunks and cook gently in the rest of the water and lemon juice.
- 3Pour in the soaked apricots and water and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- 4Add the sugar and bring to the boil again, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- 5Bottle and seal.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Apricot and Pumpkin Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1518.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 392.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 375.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g