1/3 Photos of Dream Apple and Cinnamon Sorbet
I've done this sorbet with apples from the garden and it was delicious! You can use sweet of sour apples, the result will be very different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare your food processor.
- 2Add cinnamon, powdered sugar and apples cubes and pulse until the cubes are broken. It will look like crumbles.
- 3Add slowly the milk in small portions until it is smooth but still solid.
- 4Check the taste. If you want you can add more sugar.
- 5Have fun and enjoy it immediately!
- 6Note you can change the recipe adding honey instead of sugar or adding lemon juice. I like it with little marsala-wine too or why not with rum.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dream Apple and Cinnamon Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 89.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g