I've done this sorbet with apples from the garden and it was delicious! You can use sweet of sour apples, the result will be very different.
- Prepare your food processor.
- Add cinnamon, powdered sugar and apples cubes and pulse until the cubes are broken. It will look like crumbles.
- Add slowly the milk in small portions until it is smooth but still solid.
- Check the taste. If you want you can add more sugar.
- Have fun and enjoy it immediately!
- Note you can change the recipe adding honey instead of sugar or adding lemon juice. I like it with little marsala-wine too or why not with rum.