Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy recipe that can be made sweeter if you like by adding a little honey, sugar, or agave. If you like, freeze the grapes and use less ice. Enjoy! From Whole Foods.
- 1⁄2 cup concord grape juice
- 1 cup seedless red grapes (or seedless green grapes)
- 1 cup honeydew melon, chunks (or try cantalope or berries of choice or double up on the grapes)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Pour juice into a blender.
- Drop in the fruit and ice.
- Put the lid on and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses and serve. Enjoy!
We liked this a lot. We made two versions, one just as the recipe is written and one subbing in strawberries for the melon. I liked the strawberry version better. It is the dead of winter so our fruit wasn't stellar, we did need to add some sugar to get it just right. I can't wait to try this with the rest of the fruit once it is frozen.