Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This really simple potato soup is so tasty. I cam up with it when trying to use the surplus of veggies from my garden. I didn't see a similar recipe on this site so I decided to post this one.
- Peel the potatoes and dice into ~1/2 inch cubes.
- place the potatoes, water and onion in a pot, bring to the boil, then simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove about 2/3 of the soup, place in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add the blended mixture back into the pot with the non-blended mixture, and add the dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Leave on low heat for a further 5 minutes then serve.