1/4 Photos of Dijon-Roasted Potatoes (Weight Watchers)
Found this recipe on the Weight Watchers website. It is a core recipe but can become flex by counting the points. I think these potatoes have a lot of flavor and are a great side dish. Even kids and husbands will enjoy! It's easy too! I also double the ingredients and use 6-8 potatoes to get a good amount out of this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1As mentioned in the description, I usually double all the ingredients and use about 6 or so potatoes (depending on size). What I am looking for is to have enough coating of the ingredients to cover the potatoes and give them the full flavor. Please adjust the amount of potatoes to suit your tastes!
- 2Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 3Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish or a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 4Whisk together oil, mustard, paprika, thyme, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- 5Chop up potatoes and add them to the bowl with the whisked ingredients. Stir to coat the potatoes.
- 6Transfer potatoes to the baking dish or cookie sheet and roast for about 15 minutes. Stir and continue to roast 15 minutes more.
- 7What I do is roast the potatoes until they are pretty browned and toasted. I check to see if they are cooked through by piercing them with a fork. If the fork is not going through easily, they need more time. I will also add a piece of Aluminum Foil to the top of the potatoes, turn the oven down to 400 F and continue to roast. The foil will allow the potatoes to get tender in the inside and cook all the way through without burning them.
- 8Take out of the oven and cool slightly so that you don't burn your mouth when eating! Also good with some ketchup added to the side!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon-Roasted Potatoes (Weight Watchers)
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.9
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 398.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.8 g