1/1 Photo of Dietetic Diabetic Pineapple Pudding
1 hr 20 mins
Jenny Sanders's Note:
I am on a rather strict diet at the moment, and came up with this yummy dessert that meets the letter of the 'law' if not the spirit! Be sure to use pineapple in its own juice, NOT pineapple in syrup. Cook time is chill time - this is very quick to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the pineapple, with its juice, the soymilk and the tapioca in a medium sized pot.
- 2Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- 3Once it begins to simmer, turn it down and continue stirring, until thickened, about 10 minutes. There should not be any white specks left in the tapioca.
- 4Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- 5Divide amongst small serving dishes and garnish with a few berries if desired; blueberries, strawberries or raspberries would all be good.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dietetic Diabetic Pineapple Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g