1/2 Photos of Danish-Apricot Filling
Copyright: "Baking with Julia"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put apricots, water and sugar into a saucepan.
- 2Heat and simmer until apricots are soft, plumped and have absorbed most of the liquid.
- 3(Can be done in a Microwave).
- 4Puree in food processor, transfer to a bowl and stir in lemon juice and almond extract.
- 5Scrape filling into a small container and cool to room temperature.
- 6Seal container and chill.
- 7Will keep refrigerated for two weeks.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish-Apricot Filling
Serving Size: 1 (599 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 825.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 213.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 202.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g