1/1 Photo of Curried Carrot Bisque
1 hr 5 mins
Amber Dawn's Note:
This is a thick creamy carrot puree. It can be served warm or cold. This is an adaptation from a recipe I found in "The Fat Smash Diet".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add onion and carrots and olive oil in a medium saucepan and saute until soft, aproximately 10 - 15 minutes.
- 2Next, add the remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, and simmer for 30 - 40 minutes.
- 3Remove parsley and bay leaves.
- 4Use immersion blender and puree until smooth. (You can also use a blender if you don't have an immersion blender.).
- 5Additionally, you can run it thorough a strainer to make it more smooth.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Carrot Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (765 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 451.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: