Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Chop the broccoli, potatoes and garlic.
- Simmer in the bouillon until the vegetables are soft, about 20 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and the orange rind; cook 5 more minutes.
- Puree in a blender and serve warm or chilled.
- Garnish with the orange slices.
i didn't have any orange, but i put in three times as much garlic (because i'm an unabashed garlic fiend), and a couple of stalks of celery to thicken it up a bit. thanks for the ace recipe!
Last week i made cream of brocolli soup and my daughter , who is allergic to milk and my husband who is lactose intolerant protested. I promised them a non-dairy one this week. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I didn't include the potatoes because they aren't on my diet, but we all loved this soup which I served with some nice crusty bread.