as a kid i was introduced to cucmbers in vinegar but the vinegar taste is far too bitter and unpleasant to me and by tweaking the recipe i have found myself to eat 1-3 whole cucumbers at a time.
- peel cucumber.
- add into a storage container ( i use ziplock)
- seed lemon squeezing all juices into storage container and as much pulp as desired ( microwave lemon 10 seconds and roll to extract all the juice)
- add salt ( and if desired your chili powder)
- place lid on container and shake
- eat immediatly
- OR leave in fridge a day or so and by all means drink the juice!