1/1 Photo of Cucumber Tomato Salad
This tastes great, and it's so easy to make! I wanted a change from the usual mixed lettuce salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the cucumber. Dice into 1/4 inch cubes. Add to bowl.
- 2Slice the tomato and cut into 1/4 inch cubes. Add to bowl.
- 3Slice the green onions thinly. Add to bowl.
- 4Grind salt & pepper onto salad.
- 5Add a bit of Italian dressing.
- 6Toss to coat salad well.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g