Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I haven't tried this yet, but am posting it here for safekeeping. I'm looking forward to trying it!
Make and share this Cucumber Ketchup recipe from Food.com.
- Pare enough ripe cucumbers to make 1 quart after seeds and soft centers have been removed. Add onion, pepper, and enough water to prevent sticking.
- Cook slowly, stirring frequently, until tender, about 20-30 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cook slowly, stirring frequently, until thick.
- Serve with burgers, as a relish with meats, etc.
- The instructions didn't say anything about canning, but there is enough vinegar to can. Place into sterilzed jars(1 cup), seal, and place in water bath about 10 minutes.