1/2 Photos of Crusty French Onion Mini- Sticks
* Pamela *'s Note:
A great bread machine recipe to serve with soup. Freezes well. Prep time does not include rising time or time in bread machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer ingredients in order givn in a bread machine.
- 2Select dough cycle and start.
- 3Remove from bread machine and let rest 10 minutes.
- 4Divide into 12 equal portions and then shape into long ropes.
- 5Let rise for 45 minutes.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.
- 7To freeze: let cool, pack into a labeled ziploc bag and freeze. To serve remove from bag, cover and let come to room temperature or warm slightly in oven or microwave.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusty French Onion Mini- Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 244.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g