1/1 Photo of Cream of Shiitake and Corn Soup
Mad Maryno's Note:
I found this recipe in the october 06 edition of magazine Châtelaine Québec. I veganized it. Not tried yet, but i guess this is yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big pot, over medium heat, put half of the oil. Add the leeks and cook until they are tender.
- 2Add the broth, the potato, the corn and the celery. Cover and let cook until the vegetable are tenders (20 minutes).
- 3Meanwhile, in a frying pan, sauté the mushrooms in the rest of the oil. Season to taste.
- 4Cream the soup with a blender.
- 5Put the soup in bowls. Make a nest of mushrooms over and serve piping hot.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Shiitake and Corn Soup
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: