I found this recipe in the october 06 edition of magazine Châtelaine Québec. I veganized it. Not tried yet, but i guess this is yummy.
- In a big pot, over medium heat, put half of the oil. Add the leeks and cook until they are tender.
- Add the broth, the potato, the corn and the celery. Cover and let cook until the vegetable are tenders (20 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan, sauté the mushrooms in the rest of the oil. Season to taste.
- Cream the soup with a blender.
- Put the soup in bowls. Make a nest of mushrooms over and serve piping hot.