1/1 Photo of Cranberry Sauce-whole berry
This recipe is the one my Aunt used to make and we love it. We do add a bit of cinnamon but you dont have to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan combine the cranberries and 1/2 cup orange juice.
- 2Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring often.
- 3You will want most if not all of the berries popped.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes more.
- 5Taste and adjust sugar if needed.
- 6Add a little cinnamon if you like.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Sauce-whole berry
Serving Size: 1 (860 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 65.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g