Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother-in-law makes this every year for Christmas and I finally obtained the recipe from her. It's super simple and is a nice variation to traditional cranberries
- Using food processor or blender, process cranberries until they are finely chopped.
- Add oranges to food processor (leave the peel on one. I cut the hard part off the end) and blend until oranges are well chopped.
- Add pineapple, including juice, and blend briefly.
- Pour into large bowl.
- Add 1C of sugar and stir thoroughly.
- Add remaining sugar 1/4C at a time until dish reached desired sweetness.