Beautifully pure and simple, this jelly comes from the New England chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947. Chilling time not included in preparation time.
My Private Note
- 1Wash cranberries and pick over.
- 2Cook with 3/4 cup of the water until very soft; press through a sieve or food mill.
- 3Combine sugar and remaining water; cook for ten minutes.
- 4Add strained cranberries and cook ten minutes longer.
- 5Strain again and pour into a moistened mold; chill.
- 6When firm, unmold and serve.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (1156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 103.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g