Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Beautifully pure and simple, this jelly comes from the New England chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947. Chilling time not included in preparation time.
- Wash cranberries and pick over.
- Cook with 3/4 cup of the water until very soft; press through a sieve or food mill.
- Combine sugar and remaining water; cook for ten minutes.
- Add strained cranberries and cook ten minutes longer.
- Strain again and pour into a moistened mold; chill.
- When firm, unmold and serve.