1/1 Photo of Cranberry-Ginger Relish
This uncooked cranberry relish is very refreshing with a unique ginger-citrus flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a zester or a grater, remove the zest from the grapefruit and the tangerine; set aside.
- 2Peel the 2 fruits and cut into segments, removing all pith, seeds and membranes.
- 3Transfer to a food processor and swirl around until finely chopped; place in a large bowl.
- 4Add the cranberries (no need to thaw if frozen) and ginger to food processor and pulse until chopped; be careful not to overprocess.
- 5Add cranberry-ginger mixture to citrus fruit in bowl and stir in sugar, lime juice and zest; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 6Taste and add more sugar if you feel it's necessary.
- 7Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to let flavours blend; keeps well for about 2 weeks.
- 8Makes just over 2 cups.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Ginger Relish
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g