Vino Girl's Note:
This doesn't use pectin. The recipe comes from Ball canning products, and assumes you know and follow safe canning procedures.
My Private Note
8 ounce ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare jars and lids according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2Drain raspberries or strawberries, reserving syrup.
- 3Add enough water to syrup to make 1 1/2 cups of liquid.
- 4Combine cranberries, sugar, and syrup in a large saucepot.
- 5Bring to a boil; reduce heat, simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- 6Add raspberries or strawberries and bring back to boiling.
- 7Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes; stir frequently.
- 8Remove from heat and skim foam (if necessary).
- 9Stir for 5 minutes to distribute fruit.
- 10Immediately ladle into hot jars, leaving a 1/4 inch headspace.
- 11Cap and process for 15 minutes in a boiling water canner.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-fruit Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1568 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 123.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g