Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
You don't have to go near a stove to make this cowboy bean salad!
Make and share this Cowboy Caviar recipe from Food.com.
- 15 1⁄2 ounces black beans or 15 1⁄2 ounces pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 11 ounces corn, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large avocado, diced (or 2 small)
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gently toss to combine.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes to an hour until ready to serve.
- Serve over greens as salad or with chips for dipping.