1/1 Photo of Couscous and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Jennifer Michele's Note:
Tasty and pretty side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in pan that has a tight fitting lid.
- 2Saute onions until they just start to soften.
- 3Add the tomatoes and continue to saute about 5 minutes more, or until the onions become translucent.
- 4Pour in boiling water, stir and bring back up to a boil.
- 5Add couscous and stir.
- 6Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 7Fluff with a fork when done.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Couscous and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 48.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.0 g