I love squash. I tossed together this veggie concoction and man is it good. I am a vegan, so I have been testing new ideas for recipes. It's super simple and tastes great.
- Rinse/wash the squash before preparing.
- Cut off both ends of each squash.
- Slice the squashes into 1/4 inch chip shapes.
- Slice the larger chips into half moon shapes.
- Spray a pan suitable to stir fry all of the squash in with cooking oil.
- Put all of the squash in the pan and spray some more oil across the squash.
- Sprinkle the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika evenly across the squash.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water to the pan and toss everything together in the pan.
- Heat the pan to medium.
- When it starts to sizzle begin stirring occasionally so as not to burn the squash and cook evenly.
- When the water evaporates, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of water.
- Keep tossing occasionally until the squash is half transparent and reasonably soft. (This takes about 15-20 minutes.).
- When the squash is to it's suitable consistancy, remove it from the heat and serve.