Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here's a way to make the cornstarch paste called for in some of my recipes.
Make and share this Cornstarch Paste / Egg Substitute recipe from Food.com.
- Some recipes call for cornstarch paste as the thickening agent without specifying the exact proportions of cornstarch and water.
- This recipe is offered as an approximate guide until you find what works best for you.
- Some cooks prefer the thin paste, some prefer thick.
- Thoroughly mix together cornstarch and cold water.
- Always stir mixture again just before using because the starch settles.