Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Measuring carefully, place all ingredients except 1 tablespoon cornmeal in bread machine pan in order specified by owner's manual Program basic dough cycle setting press start.
- Remove dough from bread machine pan; let rest 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pat and gently stretch dough into 14- to 15-inch circle.
- Spray 14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon cornmeal Press dough into pan.
- Follow topping and baking directions for individual recipes.