1/3 Photos of Corn on the Cob - Boiled
Chef floWer's Note:
We have been given some fresh corn by friends, since it was so fresh I didn't want any of the corn flavour to be removed so I boiled the corn. This dish is simple yet quick could be used as a side dish or plate filler.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 corn on the cob, remove husks
- 1In a large pot, enough to hold the corn, fill it with water to cover the corn (the corn should float).
- 2On a medium heat allow the pot of water to boil. Once the water is boiled, add in the corn into the pot and cover. Cook for 10-15 minutes depending on how soft you want your corn.
- 3Drain water and remove corn on the cob. Be careful as cob will be extremely hot.
- 4Top the corn with preferred seasons, herbs and spices. I prefer salt, pepper and butter.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn on the Cob - Boiled
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1