Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple veggie dish that offers a little variety to zucchini
Make and share this Corn 'n Zuke Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 4 medium zucchini, washed,unpeeled,quartered and sliced 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups kernel corn (Fresh, frozen or canned)
- salt & pepper
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1⁄2 cup water (or less)
- Pour water into an oven proof dish.2 oz jar pimentos, diced and drained 1/2 cup water (or less
- Toss remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered in a 350F oven for about 20 minutes or until the veggies are heated through (do not overcook the zucchini should still be crisp).
- If you wish you may put a little margerine on the veggies when serving.