Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A nice fresh-tasting salad and nice to look at too with the variety of colors. Really great taste and good for you too! What more could you ask for?
- 1⁄2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch slices (1 cup)
- 1 medium yellow sweet pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (11/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup bottled reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup bottled hot salsa
- radicchio, leaves (optional) or purple kale (optional)
- In a large bowl combine zucchini, sweet peppers, onions, corn, tomatoes, salad dressing, and salsa.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours, stirring occasionally. If desired, serve salad on radicchio leaves or garnish with purple flowering kale.