Member #610488's Note:
Quick, easy and light for summer time. Speciality of the Hotel Le Grand, Strasbourg, France as noted in the magazine recipe in my grandmother's recipe box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, Halved
- 1 cup sliced fresh peach, peeled
- 1 cup fresh blackberries or 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup watermelon balls
- 1 cup cantaloupe ball
- 1 cup thompson seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup riesling wine or 1/2 cup Gewurztraminer wine
- 2 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1Mix together all of the fruit in a large glass or ceramic bowl and gently toss to mix.
- 2Add the orange juice and wine and gently toss again.
- 3Chill with a cover on it for at least 20 minutes.
- 4Toss again gently before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Compote De Fruits D'alsacian
Serving Size: 1 (1224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g