1/1 Photo of Com Sot Ca Chua - Vietnamese Tomato Rice
Kiersten Phae's Note:
I got this recipe from my Husband's family. It's an easy way to jazz up the usual rice. Cook time is estimated, and doesn't take cooking the rice into consideration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat Oil over medium heat, add shallots and garlic. Saute until soft.
- 2Add tomatoes and sugar, cook until thickened.
- 3Add Rice and stir until completely incorporated.
- 4Add spring onions, salt & pepper.
- 6Can garnish with coriander leaves, if desired.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Com Sot Ca Chua - Vietnamese Tomato Rice
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.8
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g