Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fruit + soup = excellent combination! This could easily be made with frozen fruits. Time does not include chilling.
- 2 cups water, cold
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh soft breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon rind, grated
- 1 lb apple, cored, peeled & cubed 3/4-inch
- 1 lb pear, cored, peeled, & cubed 3/4-inch
- 1⁄2 lb cherries, pitted
- 1⁄2 lb plum, pitted
- 1⁄2 lb peach, peeled, pitted, & cubed 3/4-inch
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry jam or 1⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- 3⁄4 cup sweet white wine
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- Put the water, cinnamon, lemon juice, bread crumbs, and the lemon rind in large pot.
- Bring to a boil, then add the fruits, reduce heat, and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Puree this mixture in a blender then add the jam, wine, & cranberry juice.
- Mix well then refrigerate.
- Serve when well chilled.