1/1 Photo of Coco - Banana's Creamless Cream of Butter Bean and Herb Soup
1 hr 10 mins
Coco - Banana's Note:
This recipe is a light, refreshing soup perfect for spring and summer. I am not one for creamy things, and this is not rich at all. It is adapted from veganchef.com (Butterbean and Herb Cream Soup)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the soaked lima beans, in enough water to cover, with the bay leaf, until they are tender.
- 2Once cooked, discard the bay leaf and add chopped fresh herbs and sea salt to taste.
- 3Transfer to a blender (or just use a hand blender), and blend until it is a smooth consistency.
- 4Serve, with warm crusty bread and a garden salad.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coco - Banana's Creamless Cream of Butter Bean and Herb Soup
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 19.4 g