1/9 Photos of Ciabatta Bread
2 hrs 30 mins
Found in response to a request for a bread machine recipe for Ciabatta Bread. I love this stuff. It is one of the best breads I make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients into the pan of the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- 2Select the Dough cycle, and Start.
- 3Dough will be quite sticky and wet once cycle is completed, resist the temptation to add more flour.
- 4Place dough on a lightly floured board, cover with a large bowl, and let rest for 15 minutes.
- 5Lightly flour or use parchment lined baking sheets.
- 6Divide into 2 pieces, and form each into a 3x14 inch oval.
- 8Place loaves on prepared sheets, dimple surface, and lightly flour.
- 9Cover, and let rise in a draft free place for approximately 45 minutes.
- 10Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 11Dimple dough for a second time, and then place loaves in the oven, positioned on the middle rack.
- 12Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 13During baking, spritz loaves with water every 5 to 10 minutes for a crispier crust.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ciabatta Bread
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.1
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g