Great salad for a summer lunch or dinner under the stars.
Make and share this Chilli Pumpkin Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Boil, bake or microwave the pumpkin until soft but not mushy.
- Peel the onion and slice into rings.
- When the pumpkin has cooled, peel it and cut it into bite size cubes.
- Fry the onion rings in about 1 tablespoon of olive oil until translucent.
- Drain beetroot.
- When the ingredients are cool, mix them all together with the sweet chili sauce, season to taste, refrigerate and serve.