1/1 Photo of Chilli Pumpkin Salad
Great salad for a summer lunch or dinner under the stars.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil, bake or microwave the pumpkin until soft but not mushy.
- 2Peel the onion and slice into rings.
- 3When the pumpkin has cooled, peel it and cut it into bite size cubes.
- 4Fry the onion rings in about 1 tablespoon of olive oil until translucent.
- 5Drain beetroot.
- 6When the ingredients are cool, mix them all together with the sweet chili sauce, season to taste, refrigerate and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilli Pumpkin Salad
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g