Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
down right American. Again NOT for beginning tofu users.
Make and share this Chilled Tofu With Applesauce and Granola recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces tofu, drained and chilled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup applesauce, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup crunchy granola cereal or 1⁄4 cup nuts
- Divide tofu in chilled serving bowls.
- Mash tofu with salt.
- Mix in Applesauce and raisins.
- Top with cinnamon and granola.
Very tasty and low-calorie recipe! I love it and i'll make it again! Also, it's a way to eat tofu if it don't like you! ;) Great snack!!!
I like tofu, but I didn't like this. I used firm tofu, unsweetened mixed berry applesauce, sultana raisins and dried fruit muesli instead of granola. I added lots of cinnamon and drizzled molasses on top, but it was still bland. All that couldn't mask the taste of uncooked tofu. Sorry, but won't be making this again.